Merge Works’ VaRoom™ HighRise™ base allow you to raise and lower your existing work surface and monitor throughout the day, enabling you to sit or stand while working.
Merge Works’ VaRoom™ HighRise™ Base transforms your current work surface into a user-friendly ergonomic space where you can actually enjoy the moments at your desk.
- Heavy duty lifting capacity of 330 lbs.
- 3-stage legs offer added strength and large height adjustment range of 24-1/2″” to 50″”
- Quick and quiet adjustment speed of 1.5″” per second
- Four programmable height presets
- LED readout for height position
- Work surface support frame width adjusts from 42-1/4″ to 74″ wide
- Crossbar-free design provides open space under desk for more seated legroom, adding a filing cabinet or mobile pedestal and is wheelchair accessible
- Sturdy steel constructed with powder-coated finish
- Plugs into standard 110 outlet
- Control box and motors are UL and CE certified
- Base color is RAL-7045 Silver
Do what feels best: Sit, Stand or maybe both?
Versteel Height Adjust tables seamlessly integrate into any work environment. They add flexibility to the workspace by allowing adjustable height table options in virtually any application. Versteel offers a multitude of adjustable height options: Motorized, Crank, Pin, Counter Balance, and Pneumatic, as well as alternative fixed height tables.
Sit to stand with a simple touch . . .
Sky tables allow you the flexibility to transition quickly from sit to stand (29″ to 42″) or anywhere in between! Simply depress the paddle and gently guide the top to your desired height with the Versteel pneumatic assist mechanism. Available in five (5) base styles to seamlessly coordinate with the Versteel collection. Choose from our extensive list of powder coats, laminates and veneer.